Metacade has raised over $2 million through sales of MCADE tokens that will power its GameFi project. The beta phase of the presale raised $1 million in a matter of weeks. There is now $690K of MCADE remaining at the current price point before the token rises by 20% in the next round.
Metacade is the world’s first community-run play-to-earn (P2E) arcade built on blockchain. The Ethereum-backed metaverse project will offer a thriving GameFi hub for gamers and crypto enthusiasts alike. It will be a place to earn, learn, and connect with like-minded individuals while playing some of the hottest P2E games that GameFi has to offer.
The Metacade platform will host leaderboards, trending games, GameFi alpha, and much more to keep the community engaged. To further support the gaming community, the platform will launch a jobs board to help users find new roles in web3. There will also be a Metagrants initiative to support game developers keen to build on the platform.
MCADE, the platform’s native token, will power activity and transactions on Metacade. Players will use it to access pay-to-play games and be rewarded for their gaming efforts in MCADE. There will be further earning opportunities through competitions and tournaments, sharing gaming alpha, and writing reviews. A staking program will also be launched for MCADE holders.
MCADE has a fixed supply of 2 billion tokens, with 70% of these being made available during the presale. The other 30% have been reserved for development, liquidity provision, competition pool funding, and exchange listings. MCADE will soon be listed on Bitmart, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges, ranked 21st by CoinMarketCap for volume.
Head of Product for Metacade Russell Bennett said:
“The Bitmart listing will give millions of people easy access to the MCADE token in a secure and safe trading environment. The public listing will propel awareness of Metacade and help the project gain further traction and following. With another popular exchange announcement soon to be revealed, we’re thrilled by the spectacular welcome Metacade has received from the GameFi space.”
The P2E GameFi platform has the stamp of approval from leading blockchain auditing firm Certik. The auditors also carried out a full KYC of the Metacade team to ensure they are genuine and provide further transparency of the project. The full audit results are available on the Certik website.
The Metacade presale has now sold over $2 million worth of tokens in under 7 weeks and at the time of publishing has under 25% remaining.
Metacade is the premier destination for gaming in the metaverse. Web3’s first community arcade, it allows gamers to hang out, share gaming knowledge and play exclusive P2E games. The platform offers users multiple ways to generate income, build careers in Web3, and connect with the wider gaming community. Metacade will be the one-stop destination for users to play, earn, and network with other passionate gamers worldwide.
Website | Whitepaper | Socials | CertiK Audit
The post Metacade Presale Passes $2 million for Its GameFi Token appeared first on BeInCrypto.
This post was sourced from BeInCrypto